- Welcome to MPC Online Student Orientation & Support
- 1) INTRODUCTION TO ONLINE LEARNING AT MPC
- 2) GETTING STARTED
- 3) HOW TO SUCCEED
- 4) HOW TO GET HELP
Welcome to MPC Online Student Orientation & Support
This student orientation and support area is designed to provide you with information about online courses and programs offered at MPC as well as how to access your online course, complete course activities, and get help when needed.
New Online Students
- Getting Started—Review the steps required for applying to MPC.
- Online Counseling—Discover information that will help determine how you will reach your academic goals.
- Online Courses, Degrees, & Certificates—Browse through the online courses and programs offered at MPC.
Current Online Students
- Check your computer and browser settings—Make sure you are ready to access MPC Online.
- MPC Online Login instructions—Find out how to login and access your MPC Online courses.
- Visit the "How to Succeed" resources—Find tips for success in your online courses.
MPC Online Support is available through MPC Online. Click on the link to Contact MPC Online Help Desk to request assistance.